All Discussions Tagged '' (11)

← Back to Spiritual Economics Now
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

If it isn’t simple, it isn’t accurate - Mary Croft

Lately, I’ve been reading ‘murder mysteries’.  Invariably, people are dragged into the cop-shop and interrogated.  When I read how people…

Started by Deborah Williams

0 Jun 11, 2014

Let’s NOT “give peace a chance” - Mary Croft

John Lennon, the best-known, recent promoter of peace, continually said, “Give Peace a Chance”.  A decade ago, I wrote that if I hear it…

0 Jun 11, 2014

The NAME - Mary Croft

In the 1976 movie, “Network”, Peter Finch yelled, “I’m mad as hell and I’m not going to take it any more.”  Why did it take us over 35 yea…

Started by Eddie Boyce

0 Oct 28, 2013

If I Could Tell the World Just 3 Things ------ Mary Croft

1.  There is NO government. “Governments” are only corporations. What almost everyone calls ‘the government” is a de facto government.  Th…

0 Oct 14, 2013

AGAIN, Remember Who You Are ----- Mary Croft

September 29th 2013 There is NO solution within commerce. The solution to everything is within US. Every “solution to commerce” required th…

1 Oct 14, 2013
Reply by Eddie Boyce

Not only NO! but HELL, NO! Mary Croft's answer to OPPT

Re: OPPT.  My sole complaint of it is that I have yet to see or hear of any successes. Has Mustang Scott obtained his car yet?  Is Dean Cli…

0 Mar 21, 2013

The Golden Rule: Enough is Enough - Mary Croft February 16th 2013

Forty years ago, there was a TV show called, “Marcus Welby, MD”.  The star of the show was Robert Young who later lamented that he receive…

1 Feb 18, 2013
Reply by lord witcher

Confused? - Mary Elizabeth Croft

A few days ago, I posted an article about Kate — formerly Keith Thompson of the “Judge Bows to Sovereign” video.  My purpose was to present…

0 Feb 2, 2012

Kate Exposes the Fraud

Over the past few days, I have become aware of the work of Kate — formerly Keith Thompson of the “Judge Bows to Sovereign” video.  I always…

0 Jan 28, 2012

Ridiculous Rituals and Cliches -Mary Croft

Ridiculous Rituals and Clichés   Yes, I am a Linguistic Pain-in-the-Ass Our language is absurd but, as it stands and until we can commu…

0 Jan 18, 2012

RSS

Support your KFM

Money Quote

The Government should create, issue, and circulate all the currency and credits needed to satisfy the spending power of the Government and the buying power of consumers. By the adoption of these principles, the taxpayers will be saved immense sums of interest. Money will cease to be master and become the servant of humanity.

Abraham Lincoln

KFM

Events

Latest Activity

Deborah Williams posted a video

France False Flag Shooting -- Attackers SPLICED IN + COPS cut out + Man in bullet proof vest watches

Supposedly there were at least two gunmen on the street of Paris France shouting "allahu akbar" while shooting up the area. Supposedly these gunmen were goin...
9 hours ago
Deborah Williams shared Martin Noakes's video on Facebook
yesterday
Deborah Williams shared Martin Noakes's video on Facebook
yesterday
Ian Armstrong liked Martin Noakes's video
yesterday
Deborah Williams liked Martin Noakes's video
yesterday
Martin Noakes posted a video

The Trial of Tony Blair - Martin Noakes

Please rate, comment and share this music video if you agree with the sentiment. It's time for justice... Thank you. Please Google Tony Blair + Miranda. Inte...
yesterday
Hope commented on David McCann's blog post Banned! Former Cllr Sheena Williams - WhatDoTheyKnow Org
yesterday
Martin Noakes and Eddie Boyce are now friends
yesterday

Kent Freedom Movement is a grass roots organisation of people who want to bring important information to the people of Kent.

Money quote

In the beginning there was barter,

then there was money,

then there was money & debt,

then there was only debt –

and deception.

-oOo-

R.F.Morrison

Awake Radio

© 2015   Created by Eddie Boyce.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service